Then I had to clip more boxwood.
I also had to get out Stella (my glue gun). She was helpful in securing some of the more free-spirited branches.
When I had it all good and filled in, I just used some plain old scissors to trim some of the fly-aways and give the wreath a more uniform appearance.
One of the great things about using boxwood is how nicely it dries. It has been a couple of weeks since I made and it is pretty much dried out now but it still looks nice. I'll probably keep it until it either turns brown or crumbles into dust and blows away--whichever comes first.
Today's Poem: "The Echoing Green" by William Blake